This Head is Stage-ready and Primed to Rock
Taking a cue from Orange’s prestigious Rockerverb, the Crush Pro 120 packs 120 watts of classic Orange tone into a stage-ready 2-channel guitar amp head. The Crush Pro 120’s vintage-inspired Clean channel ranges from sparkling chime to a bluesy crunch, while its Dirty channel yields everything from classic hard rock punch to ultra-high-gain metal distortion. You get a full complement of tone-shaping controls for dialing in your sound, plus a fully buffered, low-impedance effects loop for integrating your pedalboard. Three built-in digital reverbs are onboard to add space and dimension to your playing. Warm, rich, and just a tad gnarly, the Orange Crush Pro 120 head is teeming with Orange’s trademark sound, style, and reliability. Pair it with your favorite cab, and you’ll be primed to rock.
Two channels range from sparkling clean to ultra-high gain
The Crush Pro 120 puts an inspiring range of complex tones at your fingertips with two footswitchable channels. This amp’s vintage-inspired Clean channel sparkles and chimes at low volumes. But when you crank it up, it morphs into a bluesy crunch with musical, touch-sensitive overdrive. The Crush Pro 120’s Dirty channel is based on Orange’s acclaimed Rockerverb, boasting four cascading gain stages that yield everything from classic hard rock punch to ultra-high-gain metal distortion. The guitarists here at Sweetwater really dig the Dirty channel on this amplifier head — its unruly grind is jam-packed with character and it sustains for days. Both channels boast a global Master Volume that enables you to dial down your overall output to bedroom levels without sacrificing gain.
Pro-level features ensure high-level performance
The Orange Crush Pro 120 head includes a bevy of pro-level features. Its effects loop makes integrating your pedalboard a breeze. This fully buffered, low-impedance loop can handle any number of pedals, effects, and cables without sucking your tone. Its super-transparent sound ensures that your favorite effects sound exactly like they’re supposed to. You also get three built-in digital reverbs — Spring, Hall, and Plate — for adding a warm, 3-dimensional spaciousness to your playing. This killer reverb ranges from a subtle shimmer to long, ethereal trails, and its analog dry-through design maintains every ounce of your guitar’s tone.
Orange Crush Pro 120 Head Features:
- 120W, 2-channel solid-state amp head
- Vintage-inspired Clean channel ranges from sparkling chime to a bluesy crunch
- Rockerverb-based Dirty channel yields everything from classic hard rock punch to ultra-high-gain metal distortion
- Clean channel boasts Volume and a 2-band EQ
- Dirty channel includes Volume, Gain, and a 3-band EQ
- Global Master Volume enables you to dial down your overall output without sacrificing gain
- Fully buffered, low-impedance effects loop makes integrating your pedalboard a breeze
- 3 built-in digital reverbs — Spring, Hall, and Plate — add a warm, 3-dimensional spaciousness to your playing
- Analog dry-through design maintains every ounce of your guitar’s tone when reverb is deployed
- Channel switching and reverb are footswitchable (footswitch sold separately)
Warranty: 1 year Service Warranty
Made In/Country of Origin: Made In China/Uk