Elegant Looks and Authentic Piano Feel
The Casio Privia PX-770 packs a true grand piano experience into a slim, modern design. Experience authentic piano playability, thanks to 88 full-size scaled hammer action keys with simulated ebony and ivory textures. Casio's proprietary AiR processing provides piano sounds that are as realistic as the PX-770's feel. In addition to its magical stereo grand piano sound, this digital piano has a total of 19 additional tones onboard to add expressiveness to your performances. You also get 60 built-in songs to play along with. And Casio's Duet Mode splits the piano's keys into two identical ranges, allowing a teacher and a student to play the same notes simultaneously — perfect for piano lessons. The Privia PX-770 also includes an elegant cabinet with a sliding key cover, music stand, and three-pedal board.
Realistic piano sound with AiR
To reproduce the sound of the finest acoustic grand pianos, the Privia PX-770 features Casio's proprietary AiR (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) processor. Accessing more than three times the memory of the previous generation, the AiR processor utilizes grand piano samples recorded at four dynamic levels of sampling to deliver grand piano sounds with long natural decays and remarkable expression. To further the grand piano experience, AiR adds realism by simulating the sound of the open strings when the dampers are raised by the pedal.
Duet Mode makes this instrument perfect for lessons
In addition to the excellent keyboard action and piano sound, the Privia PX-770 is the perfect instrument for music education. Featuring Casio's Duet mode, the keyboard can be split into two equal ranges, allowing a student and a teacher to play at the keyboard simultaneously.
Scaled hammer action provides authentic piano feel
You'll deliver an expressive performance, thanks to the Privia PX-770's Tri-Sensor II Scaled Hammer Action piano keys, which are accurately scaled across the entire key range. Beyond that, simulated ebony and ivory textures provide an authentic touch. The PX-770's touch sensitivity is adjustable, allowing you to tailor it to your playing style, while its customizable hammer response accurately reproduces the delay between when a key is struck and a note is produced.
Casio Privia PX-770 Features:
- 88 full-size scaled hammer action keys give you authentic piano playability
- Simulated ebony and ivory textures supply realistic piano feel
- AiR processing provides incredibly true-to-life piano sounds
- 19 tones onboard to add expressiveness to your performances, including Casio's best stereo grand piano
- 60 built-in songs to play along with
- Duet Mode for two simultaneous players — perfect for teachers
- Onboard reverb and chorus add depth to your playing
- Integrated 2-speaker 8W + 8W sound system
- 2-track MIDI recorder for capturing your performances
- Includes a sliding key cover, music stand, and 3-pedal board
- Full size, scaled weighted hammer action, tri-sensor
- 3 levels
- 19 tones, Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR
- 128 Notes
- 4 x Reverb, 4 x Chorus, 3 x Brilliance
- MIDI 2-track recorder, 1 song, approximately 5000 notes
- 60 internal songs
- 2 x 1/4" (main out / headphones)
- 1 x Type B
- 2 x 1/4"
- 3-pedal unit (damper, sostenuto, soft)
- 2 x 4.7" woofers, 2 x 1.5" tweeters
- 2 x 8W
- 12V AC power supply (included)
- 69.4 lbs.
Weight: 31.5kg (w/o music stand)
Dimensions: 1,391 x 299 x 798 mm (w/o music stand)
Include: AC Adaptor (AD-A12150LW), Music Stand
Made In/Country of Origin: